That won't work Simply ataching the stylesheet does nothing.

Sandra Woods wrote:

Thanks Sandy come and play on the board http://www.artgally.com Come and see the art show http://www.artgally.com/cswart Come and see the poetry show http://www.artgally.com/cswpoetry

I am really new to CSS just having purchased Style Master 3.5 I have a
question please don't laugh. If I use one of the templates that come
with Style Master and link it to my html page then I use the html page
do I just put the text into the html page and the css style sheet takes
care of the rest? I have been working on just doing the tutorials and it
supplies text that I have just changed to my own. So that is why the
question. I was in particular think of the two column with the
navigation bar. Ok as I said I am very new to CSS. Thanks so much for any help you can give

Sandy Woods
Please come and play on the board
http://www.artgally.com

Kindest Regards,