Hi,

Working on a client site, I just came up with some code for doing popups that I thought I'd share for comments here.

I know about TARGET being deprecated, and the Strict-compliant workaround on SitePoint
(http://www.sitepoint.com/article/standards-compliant-world). But, as the DOCTYPE for the site I'm working on is XHTML 1.0 Transitional, I came up with this:

The idea is, if JS isn't enabled, the HREF is opened in the named TARGET. Seems to work fine.

I just wondered if anyone could spot any faults; or, more generally, how you're dealing with popups in terms of standards and accessibility.

cheers,

Gyrus
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://norlonto.net/gyrus/dev/