*phew* ain't that true!!

I'm considering changing the fonts for my website's CSS to arial... maybe.
I still like verdana, I'm so stubborn (>_<)   I don't think either of
these font are really offending to anyone. Maybe if I was considering some
crazy artistic font it could annoy some viewers. I dunno. Like you said,
can't please everyone but we can hope to please the majority.