Adam

The first problem I'm trying to tackle so far is that the second part to the graph doesn't reflect the width it's supposed to.

Use a containment box so that your graph will be a percentage of the 100% width of the containment box.

The second problem is that it probably won't scale too well when one tries to increase text sizes.

Using percentages on a fixed container should not involve size as long as you leave enough space for text growth in your layout design.

The third and final problem is that several themes I'm planning on using it with may want to have different width so it needs to be fairly fluidic. I tried using percentages with this but I got no > where.

The solution is the same as the second problem

Hope this helps

Leo