James

Following this tread, reading the satay article, and looking up the XHTML 1.0 spec for the object tag, it seems to me, that I could put all this code inside an external CSS. My questions are [1] am I right? [2] would keeping the flash code out of the HTML using id's on the object element allow strict validation, since all major browsers do somewhat support object? [3] or just use Drew Mclellan's solution? Also I ask the same confirmation question as P.

Leo