I must have overlooked something but I have looked trough the CSS many times
and can't find anything wrong with it. Facing problems with :hover for one
of the class when it worked for the rest.

.ttSoftOrangeArial a:hover, .ttSoftOrangeArial a:active, (Hover for this
selector didn't work)
.ttSoftOrange a:hover, .ttSoftOrange a:active (working)
{
color : #90AAAB;
}

a.ttSoftOrangeArial:hover, a.ttSoftOrangeArial:active, (It worked if done
this way)
.ttSoftOrange a:hover, .ttSoftOrange a:active (working)
{
color : #90AAAB;
}

What confuses me is that the later should not work since :link and :visited
is arranged this way - .ttSoftOrangeArial, .ttSoftOrangeArial a:link,
ttSoftOrangeArial a:visited

However, for my other class - .ttSoftOrange - , Hover works as per normal.

I tested in Mozilla, IE, and Opera...all facing same problem.

--------- Below is the CSS that is currently working -----------

.ttSoftOrangeArial, .ttSoftOrangeArial a:link, .ttSoftOrangeArial a:visited,
.ttSoftOrange, .ttSoftOrange a:link, .ttSoftOrange a:visited
{
font-weight : bold;
color : #C58A5B;
letter-spacing : 0px;
text-decoration : none;
text-transform : capitalize;
}

.ttSoftOrange, .ttSoftOrange a:link, .ttSoftOrange a:visited
{
font-family : Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
letter-spacing : 3px;
}

a.ttSoftOrangeArial:hover, a.ttSoftOrangeArial:active,
.ttSoftOrange a:hover, .ttSoftOrange a:active
{
color : #90AAAB;
}

I tried taking out each class and have them in their individual group but
that didn't solve the problem either. I must be missing something but too
tired now to see things clearly. This is the first time I am facing
problems with links styling.

By the way how do the rest of you style your links? (for Class not ID)

examples: a.bla:link or bla .a:link or bla:link etc?

With Regards
Jaime Wong
SODesires Design Team