Jaime Wong wrote:
Hi Kristof I tried doing that in the html but the JS fails to work. I think
I need to change the JS itself but I do not know how to. These are the
common image JS DW which I have in my JS file.

Odd, I just tried it in my copy of DW and it worked. Are you shure you're not expecting too much?

The only extra "accesability" you'll gain is that when you use the tab
key to select links.
Tab, first link focussed, the image changes to the 'over' state,
tab, it goes back to the 'normal' state, next image changes, ...
That's it.

If that didn't happening for you, you probably got it wrong.
If that ain't enough, well what can I say ... rollovers are boring?

-- Kristof