> Ok It didnt work because I have a <textarea
>
> Which isnt allowed.

What do you mean its not allowed? Why is it not legal?

> How can I add the FORMS module to my XHTML setup?

Adding modules to solve your problems is *not* the answer - don't get
carried away with it. Things have been set up as they are for very good
reasons don't change the rules until you fully understand them & why they
are there.

> I just havent worked out where you find out, how to add it all...
> because the above string confuses me...

Read the "How do I read a DTD" section of the spec, then read the DTD.
Everything you need to know is at w3c.org, it just takes time trying to
understand it all.

Cheers

Mark