Hello folks,

Does anyone know if there is a CSS equivalent of onfocus and onblur? I have a homepage with 2 input boxes - one with the initial value called 'Username' and the other called 'Password' (which shows up as ******** on screen). If I am not making myself clear here's the page in question: http://www.informprint.com

What I would like is the user to click on the input box labelled 'Username' and the initial value then disappears and is replaced by whatever the customer is typing. Same for the password field. I have read how I can do this using the JavaScript onfocus and onblur commands but was wondering if there was a better, more accessible (?) way using just CSS.

Regards
PAUL ROSS
SkyRocket Design Co