>http://www.apcmag.com/apc/v3.nsf/0/A569C81864DC4F1BCA256E5F001A59C5

Indeed, there were many gems in that article and in the comments that
followed. One part of me sincerely hopes that it was written in jest.  The
other part of me hopes that uninformed people such as the author of that
article keep propogating the B.S. so that the rest of us can flourish ;)

I keep going back to the fact that there is no way he could have written
that article if he didn't really know what he was talking about, which means
he shouldn't be writing articles or opinions for that web site.  He has
obviously never tried to code a standards-based web page using CSS, or that
article would never have been written.

Will Chatham

www.willchatham.com