From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Phillips, Wendy
Sent: Wednesday, 12 May 2004 10:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] image swallowing my list

I can't seem to find a reference to this problem:

I have an list defined with a background image. If I place this next to
an image aligned left, the bullets are hidden by the image. I've tried
different padding etc and that makes no difference - developing purely
for IE6

ul li {
        list-style-type: none;
        background: url(../img/bulletStar.gif) no-repeat 0 2px;
        padding-left: 18px;
        background-color: transparent;
        font-size: 13px;
        color: #000;