From: Mkear [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 12 May 2004 9:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Launched my third xhtml site!!

Thanks Hugh, Cameron, Taco for your thoughts on my site.  I really
appreciate your going to the trouble to look for me and let me know what you
think.  This is something that normally happens across a desk in a bigger
shop, but since I'm a one-man-band, I have no one but the client to ask
about these things.

A lot of the points you raise are a result of the client wishes.  For
example his son made the large front page graphic that takes up so much
space. I don't know how to tell him we ought to lose it, so I just figured
I'd work around it.  I think it will go on the next site review in a month
or so.

The other things can be altered when I next work on the site after it's had
a while running live.   The client will have things he wants changed and
I'll do them then.

Thanks again for your thoughts.    This group is extremely valuable to me as
a resource for lots of things, not just improving my standards compliance.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com

Message sent using UebiMiau 2.7.2

Register now for the 3rd National Conference on Tourism Futures, being held in
Townsville, North Queensland 4-6 August - www.tq.com.au/tfconf