I do agree with the person that said you should go ahead and finish the
course work since you are already half way through it.

That said, from my experiences in the job market, what matters more than a
degree to potential employers is a good portfolio and experience working on
projects.

Certainly, the education can't hurt at all, but if I were you, I would start
building a portfolio now, whether it be freelance projects or freebie pages
for friends and family.

$0.02

Will Chatham