I respectfully disagree. Dreamweaver MX 2004 enables a designer to create
well formed and valid XHTML. In addition, it has a built-in XHTML
validator to check for poor syntax.

Also, it's upgraded CSS panel produces valid style sheets, and often
creates style sheets automatically in conjunction with XHTML.

Kind regards,
Mario S. Cisneros