Hi all,
I tried to build a portfolio site using web standards code, more or less.
The site consists of a main page for primary navigation and logo with two inline frames for content/subnav pages.

I didnt use tables on the main page, only css positioning and i had to use different style sheets for every browser. So far it works in i.e. 5 and up mac, Netscape 6 mac and the latest generation
of ie on windows. Its still a disaster on i.e. 5 windows. The problem is that i dont have access to a ie 5 machine to test out changes. Can anyone give me advice on getting my site working in ie 5 pc?
Looking back i should have used tables and class tags for my layout but i would like to try and get the css positioning to work.

www.mcmonagle.biz

Thanks a mill. Kevin

Express yourself with the new version of MSN Messenger! Download today - it's FREE! http://messenger.msn.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01/