On 04/05/2004, at 10:50 AM, Paul Ingraham wrote:

I've been studying CSS steadily for about a three weeks now, and I have yet
to come across any information about writing stylesheets for media="print".
I know that they exist, but I don't know anything about them. Is this
because:

(a) it's so simple that there's no need for education resources about on the
subject? :-)

or (b) I just haven't looked in the right place yet? If there are some good
articles or tutorials about this, I'd be grateful if someone could point me
in the right direction.

Before thinking about ANY topic, go check out A List Apart... usually, someone has already thought about it, and has come up with something pretty detailed to walk your through it without any glitches.

In this case, "Going to Print" by Eric Meyer will help:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint/

And as always, Google can solve just about anything:
http://www.google.com/search?num=50&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF -8&q=media+print+stylesheet+tutorial&btnG=Search

--- Justin French http://indent.com.au