Chris Stratford wrote:

Hey Everyone...
Is it just me, or is the Amaya validator a piece of junk??
Does anyone here use it at alll???

Amaya isn't a validator, is it? It's a quite good XHTML editor IMHO. I wrote some structured documentation with Amaya, the keyboard shortcuts are nice. I quess it's not ideal from an usability point of view, but it's just a testing environment :)

Because the output is 100% valid you can process it easiliy, with XSLT or import it in your favorite CMS.

I wish there were a similar stable, user friendly, lightweighted, platform independent, standard compliant and free XHTML editor.

Tonico

--
Tonico Strasser ?:-)
http://Tonico.FreeZope.org