> your Site looks good to me. One thing I would change is the message at
> the top of the page. It may be confusing for people using screen readers
> or other assistive technologies. I would replace the text with a "Skip
> to content" link (or similar).

Tony, can you explain that a little bit more?  I understand your point about
the old browser message causing confusion for people using screen readers
etc, and it's a good one, but why replace the text with "Skip to content"?
I must be missing something.  I can't see how that communicates anything to
anyone using any kind of browser...

Thanks.

Paul