I realise that however in this case it doesn't warrant it and there are
other reasons.

However I have displayed the div with a border and padding in the
print.css and it is sufficient for my purposes, in that it delineates
this from the main content - I'm happy enough with this as a solution.

Thanks

WP

http://www.in.telstra.com.au/ism/retail_learning_cs/