Hi Kevin

I don't have a access to NS6 on a mac, but just a friendly word of advice:

Please try to be more descriptive if you really want to get your
problem solved. Firstly use a nice descriptive subject line so that
people can quickly decide whether or not they are able to assist - I
would suggest "Link colour in NS6/Mac not working" would be good for
this message.

Also in the body of your message its important that you go through
some basic steps to make sure you're communicating your problem
correctly. I find that
http://www.mozilla.org/quality/bug-writing-guidelines.html is an
excellent resource on how to effectively describe bugs and problems.
Also please check out the "Asking for help" section of this list's
guidelines (http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm).
http://diveintomark.org/archives/2003/05/05/why_we_wont_help_you might
also be helpful.

There are a bunch of people here who will bend over backwards to help,
but we need you to give us all the right tools first.

Cheers

Mark