Hey Guys

> All I get is an advertising page. Looks as though your domain name
> registration hasn't "taken" yet.

You should be able to set up your own local DNS entry to do the job in
the interim i, all we need is the IP address from Peter & a text
editor.

1) Find a file on your computer called hosts (usually in the
C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc directory on windows).

2) Open the file in a text editor

3) There should be a line that says:

127.0.0.1       localhost

copy & paste this line onto a new line.

4) Replace the 127.0.0.1 bit with the IP address you want to point to
& replace the localhost bit with the domain name you want the to point
to.

5) Save & close the file & you should be right to go.

See http://help.hardhathosting.com/question.php/11 for more instructions.

Cheers

Mark