Hi - I am out of the office until Monday 24 May 2004.  If the matter is urgent please
contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will respond to your email when I return.

***This Email, together with any attachments is intended for the addressee only.
If you have received this Email in error please inform the sender immediately by
return Email.
Alternatively you can ring the National Native Title Tribunal on the toll free number
1800 640 501 and report the error.
Please delete the Email and any copies from your computer and/or computer network. The
Tribunal does not warrant that this email is virus free.
The Tribunal has also implemented content filtering of Emails to restrict
inappropriate and spam emails being received. Other emails which may contain viruses
may also be blocked. In either case, and in any case the email may not reach its
intended recipient. If the email is important you may wish to see confirmation of its
receipt by placing that request in the text of the email. Please resend the email if
you haven't received that confirmation as requested. ***