Rev. Bob 'Bob' Crispen wrote:

The discussion about validating forms led me to download the DOM Level 1 spec again from the W3C, and after a moment or two I remembered why I'd scrubbed it off my disc the last time. It was either that or grab my Uzi and hunt down the people who wrote that spec.

Right now I'm dependent on the kindness of strangers (the folks who wrote Opera's and Moz's JavaScript and DOM engines) for accepting some really evil code. Does anybody know a good DOM tutorial?

Quirksmode.org has many good background informations and compatibility charts:
<http://www.quirksmode.org/>

Tonico

--
Tonico Strasser ?:-)