OK I guess I need to re-state my problem. I Have a fixed amount of space (55px) at the
top of my page. I need to have my navigation anchored to the bottom of that 55px
space. What I have is 2 divs nested in another div. The top div is for info on who is
logged in the bottom div has another div(topnav) for navigation.

My problem is getting the navigation to be anchored to the bottom of its container. I
can get it to work for one browser but not the other.

Any suggestions?

http://sean.ashtonweb.com/test/top.html

Thanks,

-Sean