I agree with Patrick, blind users use quick access methods like jumping
through links and headings on the page that you'd need to know about.

Having the tools at hand is still useful as it allows you to get a basic
grasp of how they work. You can also test small parts of a page to see how
it works.

The best method to see how your site works for blind users is to go and
watch a blind user in action. In Sydney, the Royal Blind society has a
service (Adaptive Technology Consultancy Service - 02 9334 3400) that allows
you to book a time and sit with vision impaired and blind users - for a
small fee. I'm sure most capital cities would do the same.

You can be treat it as part of your general user testing - giving users
tasks to perform and observing how they achieve the tasks (how quickly,
easily, how many clicks, problems etc). Most blind users are only too happy
to tell you where you can improve your methods.  :)

Russ