From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 27 May 2004 4:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Accessibility related

I take it from your website you are in Sydney?

Thought you might like to know how legislation works in the UK.

If someone has a problem they normally try to deal with it through the
UK court system and therefore UK law. If they don't get an answer or the
answer they didn't want they will then try to take action through the
European court system and EU law.

In the UK you here a lot of, "taken to the European Court" after a case
is lost or inconclusive in the local legal system.