From: Marie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2004 10:47 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] new to the list

I'm having an issue with a drop-down menu on my page. When I run my validator it comes
up with this message & I'm not sure how to fix it - can someone help please?

The page is here - http://marie-str.com/faeries/tester.html

This is the line of code I'm referring to -
<option value="#" selected>Select a page</option>

and this is the message I get -
The attribute "selected" does not have a value. All attributes must have a value. This
is required for XHTML/XML documents or if the option to require attribute values is
enabled.

Marie  ~aka~  Vanille
About Certified XHTML Developer Level 1
Vanille's Place - http://marie-str.com