Rev. Bob 'Bob' Crispen wrote:

The voices are telling me that t94xr.net.nz webmaster said on 5/28/2004 9:55 AM:

Topstyle Pro 3.10 Pro is a better bet.

...and Nick is a decent guy who really supports his products.

TS3.10 is the best I've seen. It's a very good (X)HTML and perhaps the best CSS editor. Supports XHTML 1.1 (there is no default template for XHTML 1.1, but adding one is at most a one minute job), supports Ruby (though I'm nor sure how useful that is), can be configured to work as an external CSS editor, and more.

Nick's support is top notch; not only does he read questions and feature requests, he personally responds! (Does Gates, Jobs, et al, do that?) He also advocates Web standards (my vain attempt to keep this thread on topic).

TS 3.11 should be released soon, and TS 4 isn't too far off. TS 4 promises to be an even better XHTML editor (many of the feature requests point in that direction).