I've got a 2 column layout with an absolutely positioned navigation div and
a content div that has 200px left margin so as to clear the navigation
horizontally. A simple test example can be found at:
http://www.signified.com.au/naughtyform/index.html

The problem is that in IE 6, some form elements appear to be inheriting the
content div's left margin value. The problem ceases if I don't organise the
form in fieldsets - but I want fieldsets!

The page has been validated successfully and tested in Internet Explorer
6.0, Netscape 7.1, Opera 7.5, Mozilla 1.6 and Mozilla Firefox 0.8 - all on
WinXP, however, as stated above, the problem exists only in IE.

Has anyone come accross/solved this problem?