On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:26:28 +1000, Jeffery Fernandez wrote:
> Been observing this list for a while now but never responded to any
> threads due to my fear of exposing my email to everyone and possibly
> open the gates to spam. I can't help it this time so here you go.
> Sorry if am being ignorant, but is there a way to hide the email
> addresses when making a post to this mailinglist ?

Umm, no love, sorry, its a mailing list - you cant send me mail without
telling me who its from. Its just the nature of the beast.
However, the archive, last time I looked, seems to have been
de-addressed (Thanks, Peter!)

> ok my problem is a CSS based one. Site is located here:
> http://spadoctor.jefferyfernandez.id.au/ CSS is placed within the
> document.
>
> What I am trying to achieve is make the spa picture hang over the red
> headerBar so that it doesn't hide the bottom portion of the pic. any
> suggestions welcome.

images/hot_tub_spa.gif is the image, to save others time in the hunt :)
That image has size 168x150, while the div using the image as a
background is set to have a height of 100px.
Perhaps increasing this number might help?

HIH
Lea
--
Lea de Groot