Been seeing a lot mentioned about RUBY.

Can anyone point out some resources for information on this besides W3C? W3C is great for a detailed technical overview but seeing realistic real world examples and how it is used is more informative from a designer’s standpoint.

Thanks.

Brian Grimmer

theGrafixGuy

http://www.thegrafixguy.com

503-887-4943

925-226-4085 (fax)

This reply to your initial e-mail is sent in accordance with the US CAN-SPAM Law in effect 01/01/2004. Removal requests can be sent to this address and will be honored and respected.