From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Henry Tapia
Sent: Tuesday, 8 June 2004 12:56 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [WSG] Help with IE 6

Hi all,

My first email to the list, just joined a couple of days ago..

Amit, that one looks like IE's rendering of a space character between li's
containing block elements ie. <a style="display:block"> , when you have
white space between your <li>s (as one would).

eg:

will leave a space between items, but:

will not result in the space..

I'm not quite sure if there's a tidy solution to this... I'm currently
either putting all <li>s on a single line of code, or breaking the tags in
an irregular manner. Anyone got anything better?

hank