next Bris meeting: I should remember from the inaugural one when the next is (but I've
forgotten)

can someone please remind me for my diary?

thanx
barry.b

Barry Beattie
CF Web Developer
Alpha Business Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ph: +61 07 3216 0999

Unit 1, 31 Thompson Street
Bowen Hills QLD 4006
www.alphabus.com.au

Virus Disclaimer: Please note that this email may contain computer-generated file(s)
as an attachment.  Whereas we take every effort to protect our files from computer
virus, we recommend that you check the file(s) with your own virus detection software
prior to opening it.  If you would prefer to receive a hardcopy of the file please
email or phone. Alpha Business Systems does not accept liability for the consequences
of any computer viruses that may be transmitted with this email.
Confidentiality: This email and any attached files are intended solely for the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you received
this email in error, please advise us by return email or phone and disregard the
contents and immediately delete it and destroy any copies