Hi all,
The WSG has a core team who are made up from founding members and City
meeting organisers. This core team is involved in overall directions and
decision-making to do with the WSG. They are also around to help keep the
list on topic, as Peter and I cannot be available 24 hours a day.

The core team consists of:
Peter Firminger (list dad)
Russ Weakley (list mum)
Ben Bishop (founding member)
Mark Stanton  (founding member)
Rose Cox (founding member)
Mark Lynch (founding member)
Viktor Radnai  (founding member)
James Ellis
Lindsay Evans
Dez or Andrew Fenandez (Melbourne organiser)
David McDonald (Melbourne organiser)
Lea de Groot (Brisbane organiser)
Gary Menzel (Brisbane organiser)

Please be aware, that any of these core members can close a thread or move
it to the discussion room if they feel it is getting off topic or long in
the tooth. Like Peter and I, they do this for the good of the list, not to
exercise their power. If they close a thread, please respect them.

As WSG members, all of you have a say in the running of the WSG. If you want
to start meetings in your city or want to offer suggestions - just email
Peter and I at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Finally, all admin type emails (unsubscribes, help, questions about the list
itself, abuse, suggestions) should be sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] - but not to
the list!

Thanks
Russ