On 17/06/2004, at 7:00 PM, Jamie Mason wrote:

Hello all,
I was hoping one of you could tell me, or know any url's that would be helpful on moving from XHTML Transitional to Strict.

What are the main things to look out for when moving over? What is allowed in Transitional that has to be removed for strict?

Make a copy of your site, change the doctype, and start validating, fixing each error as you go, until it's valid strict. It's really very easy to achieve.

--- Justin French http://indent.com.au