I have a two column fluid design with header and footer. On one short page
 after closing the #main div I want to center a picture across the page
under
 both the nav and main div.

 On previous pages I have a class "clear" after the main div and before the
 footer so I placed the image between the two, ie clear and footer with an
id
 of "text-align: center". In IE6 the picture and caption are centered but in
 Opera, Mozilla, Firefox and Netscape the photo is sitting to the left and
 the caption is centered. The page can be viewed at

 http://www.users.bigpond.com/mabcg/philosphy.html

 (not the permanent address)

 Any ideas as to the problem would be appreciated.

 Thanks
 Maureen Beattie