Kay Smoljak wrote:

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 12:44:35 +1000, Craig Stump <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I don't think this has been posted yet - but for those that don't know,
FireFox 0.9 is now officially out.

Make sure you completely uninstall any previous versions first - and some people are reporting that it doesn't work properly even if they follow all the instructions. It's running beautifully on my machine here...

I've installed it on XP and Win2K with no bother. A mate of mine lost his bookmarks during the upgrade but the key seems to be to make sure Firefox is shut down before attempting the upgrade.