Hi Mary,

I would suggest wrapping the two paragraphs in a division and floating it
right.  So something like:

        <h2>BABTAC - <br>
        British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology</h2>
beauty and holistic therapists.</p>
Etc...

And the CSS:

#descr {
        width: <value>px;
        float: right;
}

Haven't tested this myself, but it seems logical.  Also, I'm slightly
puzzled by the second brochure image which you've wrapped in a paragraph
tag, but you haven't done so for the first.  I would consider removing that
as it is unnecessary.

Hope this helps,

Iain

P.S. I notice it's a Gloucester company, is that where you are?  It's where
I am, but I often wish I wasn't.  ;)

Iain Gardiner
http://www.firelightning.com