Title: Message
Hey Guys,
Thanks for all your recommendations, they were all really helpful. Some of them we have already, but I've put together a list from the new suggestions and others I found and have put forward the following shortlist;

The Design of Sites: Patterns, Principles, and Processes for Crafting a Customer-Centered Web Experience

Web Redesign Workflow that works

Designing Web Usability: The Practice of Simplicity

The Elements of User Experience

Designing with Web Standards

Submit Now: Designing Persuasive Websites

Speed Up Your Site: Web Site Optimization

HTML Utopia: Designing Without Tables Using CSS

I hope you like these also, and thanks again for your help.

Jamie Mason: Design
T: (01423) 700849