Just a reminder that the next WSG Melbourne Meeting is this Monday June 28.

Featuring Cameron Adams, who will discuss his personal site "The Man in Blue" and how it was built to standards compliance.

From what I understand Cameron will focus on the intersection between
creativity and standards, walking us through his process, from Illustrator/Photoshop, the ideas that form, how standards influence the way we design, through to the final product plus some techniques.

It's an excellent opportunity to learn how a talented developer does his stuff.

Cameron is also one of three ongoing judges of the Web Standards Awards and you may have some questions about this too.

--------
Details:
--------

Informal start/Networking from 6.30pm with the main speaker at 7pm.

Where do we meet?

Note: venue change for this meeting

Multi-Function Room - RMIT, Swanston Street Melbourne

Building 28 Level 4 (Enter Bld 8 from Swanston St. take lift 1 or 3 to Lvl 4.)

RSVP to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

More information from http://webstandardsgroup.org/go/event11.cfm

The Man in Blue http://www.themaninblue.com/

Web Standards Awards http://www.webstandardsawards.com/