Hello all, this is my first attempt at moving from tables to CSS for layout: http://www.ppa.org.uk/test/afc/no_tables/home.htm

Looks as expected in IE6 but navigation does not float as expected in Opera and in Mozilla the footer moves to the top of the page. Any help, advice, or guidance would be greatly appreciated.

The stylesheet controlling the layout is http://www.ppa.org.uk/test/afc/no_tables/css/layout.css

Thanx in advance.

Please visit the PPA Website at: www.ppa.org.uk

Rob O'Neill
Web Team Manager
Prescription Pricing Authority
Bridge House
152 Pilgrim Street
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 6SN

tel: (0191) 203 5246
ext: 5246

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
*** PPA DISCLAIMER ***
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it, including replies and forwarded copies subsequently transmitted (which may contain alterations), contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.
The content of this e-mail is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the person authorised as responsible for delivery to the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this e-mail
or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Network Team at the Prescription Pricing Authority via e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] including a copy of this message. Please then delete this e-mail and destroy any copies of it.
Further, we make every effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to validate this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses, as we can take no responsibility for any computer virus that might be transferred by way of this e-mail.
This e-mail is from the Prescription Pricing Authority whose principal office is at Bridge House, 152 Pilgrim Street, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE1 6SN. Switchboard Telephone Number :- +44 (0)191 232 5371