Kim,
(1) Your first question deals with the fact that you have the following codes in use.
Those two pieces of code point to two different locations, but have the same text "Produkter".  The first link is a broken link.

You have this problem with your links at the bottom.  They do not show up well against the red background.

(3) If scripts create pop-up windows or change the active window, make sure that the user is aware this is happening.
Your _javascript_ links to open new windows breaks accessibility.  Using Firefox 0.8 and tabbing through the page I encounted a link that would not let me go on.
"popUpWin(this.href,'standard',800,600);return false;" title=
"Linket &aring;bner Jette A Kaarsb&oslash;l kommende
hjemmeside i et nyt vindue"
>f&oslash;rste udkast</a>

That will occur on all three links you use that _javascript_ on.

All of your images are .gif files.  Since the program can't tell what you are doing with your images it asks you to check to make sure you have no problems.

Fixing these things will help.  If you would like a further review let me know.

Sincerely,
Lee Roberts