Hi,

I have almost completed an e-commerce site using XHTML/CSS and have one last little niggle after testing on Windows IE 6. I have spent half the day googling, applying different floats, overflows, divs and clearing divs but I can't get anything to work so here's your chance to save me from a table!

In the below URL you will see that any images longer than the text jump out of the containing div. It's all database driven so I don't know what any image size (height) is going to be.

http://203.217.34.26/clubchef/show.php?category=100

Thanks,

Christiaan