El mar, 06-07-2004 a las 15:45, Michael Kear escribió:
> I've lost a reference to another excellent article I read about how to
> guarantee that two or three columns will go all the way to the bottom of the
> page, regardless of the length of any of the columns.    Can anyone help?

Could it be the Faux Columns method?
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/fauxcolumns/

    How do the rest of you handle that?

Do you have a blog? Blogmarks. That way i can keep track of interesting
links while sharing them with the world.

Other people will suggest surely a service like http://del.icio.us/ or
plain old bookmarks :)

--
   Manuel trabaja para Simplelógica, construcción web
(+34) 985 22 12 65            http://simplelogica.net