Yes, it's that secure I forgot the link:
https://monitor.hpa.com.au/ies/

I apologize in advance for the HTML email - using a web based client without the
option to change to plain - expect a new client soon!

Precursory info:

*
        Yup, it validates (HTML and CSS)
*
        http://www.websiteoptimization.com/ gave me a pat on the head!
*
        Sorry about the secure URL, it's the only place I'm allowed to play in public.

I'm having issues with the treemenu on the left in firefox, and with the positioning
of the content area in IE.

Firefox will not display scroll bars when the tree expands beyond the dimensions of
it's containing div. (Finger in mouth, Dr Evil style) IE does, why won't firefox? What
am I doing wrong there? (Before you rush to its defence - yes Firefox is a gift from
the HTML Goddess)

IE will play silly buggers with my main content area. When re-sizing your browser, it
will let/make the content area jump below the tree menu. What-tha? (Before you rush to
his defence, Rove is a Wally). Do I have a dimension error? Last time I checked 25%
and 75% equalled 100%! Still I'm sure I've stuffed it - I just can't see where...

Supplemental Project info:

(If you're interested) This is a web "app" that will facilitate:

*       image searching, annotation, display and indexing/archiving (of all
document/mime types)
*       email subscription/management for the delivery of bulk information (invoice
delivery, con-note retrieval etc, anything from the archive above)
*       bill payment of above said documents/archive contents
*       customer service facilities (for phone based assistance)
*       JSP and beans with side helping of Oracle 10.g served on jBoss in Windows and
Linux flavours
*       blah blah blah - you get the picture...

All the above systems are alive and kicking - this is just a rewrite of several
interfaces into one standards based layout.

<<winmail.dat>>