Dont know if this is what you mean but the W3C's browser Amaya is the most bleeding edge browser available

http://www.w3.org/Amaya/

"The current release, Amaya 8.5, supports HTML 4.01, XHTML 1.0, XHTML Basic, XHTML 1.1, HTTP 1.1, MathML 2.0, many CSS 2 features, and includes SVG support (transformation, transparency, and SMIL animation on OpenGL platforms). You can display and partially edit XML documents. It's an internationalized application."

--
Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au

http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/neerav

Noa Groveman wrote:
Hey guys. I remember seeing this a while back, but for the life of me I can't find it now. It's an experimental browser that supports everything currently included in the XHTML 2.0 spec. Does anyone know what it's called?

-Noa