Bruce Gilbert
Webmaster
Durham Public Schools
Durham, North Carolina
(919) 560-9118 -Office Phone
http://www.dpsnc.net

             Paul Burchfield
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             Sent by:                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          cc
             group.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [WSG] code 4 son of suckerfish
             07/12/2004 03:05          to work on Mac IE browser
             PM

             Please respond to
             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                 roup.org

Bruce,

I think this might be what you are looking for:
http://www.htmldog.com/ptg/archives/000050.php#comment17

->Paul B.