From: Ted Drake [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 9:30 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] standards badges

there is a good posting at the following web site about posting our badges
of honor for valid web sites:
http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/archives/wearing_badges_is_not_enough.html

I like his suggestion to send people to an internal page that describes the
accessibility attributes of the site.  What standards are and how they will
benefit.  He suggests this is better than sending them to cynthia or bobby
or even worse a dry w3c.com page.

Check out the sample text included in the post.

Ted
The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/ See
http://webstandardsgroup.org/mail/guidelines.cfm