From: "Owen Gregory" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 9:21 PM
Subject: RE: [WSG] Footer Positioning Problem in Mozilla Firefox and Opera

John Penlington wrote:

> The text line in the footer lies just below the black footer, not within
it.
> There's a positioning problem with the horizontal menu in the header.
> I'd like to know a way of reducing the gap below the headers in the
infoboxes

On the #footer p, try margin : 0;

On the #topnav ul try padding-left : 0; However, this may affect the layout
in other browsers. Firefox (and Mozilla generally) uses padding to layout
lists

On the #walks p etc, you could try a negative margin-top, though this will
no doubt mess up IE.

Hope that's a start.

Owen