Right, im playing with an "Elastic" Menu system built apon Nested <ul>&<li>'s

Now i know this would be frowned apon probelry! But im open to a better way in
doing it?

Anyway, back to my bug! On FireFox when you click on the Nav and it opens the
SubNav it Throws the Parents <li>
Items out to the side! instead of dropping them down like it does in IE!

Now as im doing this in my new "Every thing in EM's" mode im finding it a little
tricky to work out!

so if you could have a gandar at
http://www.southtyneside.info/project_area/sharelearnimprove/old/layouttest.asp
and give us a hand at whats going wrong!

Also do you like the way it looks (in IE at least) shud be able to totaly
Increase and Decrease (by the time i finish!)
it to any size!

Many Thanks
Mark Harwood
www.phunky.co.uk/2004/